only 100 in 5 weeks
man her game is weak
That’s 100 episodes in 35 days.
That’s 2.8 episodes a day.
I’ve had casual watching more intensive than that.
*tumblr collectively laughs*
Whoever made this, I love you. You gave me the closure I needed
C R Y I N G
- (I am working late at night in a 24-hour pharmacy. There are only three customers in the store: a scruffy but clean young couple and another gentleman. The woman in the young couple is very heavily pregnant, and her partner is picking up the range of baby hats we carry and holding them up against her stomach, then looking at the prices and sadly putting them back. They pick up a packet of the cheapest pain medication we carry and bring it to the counter.)
- Female Customer: “I’m sorry, but can you please ask the pharmacist if these are safe for me to take?”
- Me: “Of course!”
- (While we’re waiting for the pharmacist to come out, they tell me they’re expecting their daughter any day now. The pharmacist has been watching the young couple since they came in.)
- Pharmacist: “These are fine, but can I ask why you need them?”
- Female Customer: “Oh, I have a horrible cough that’s making my back ache even worse. I can’t get to sleep.”
- (The pharmacist goes through a list of cough medicines safe for her to take, before the young man shakes his head with tears in his eyes.)
- Male Customer: “I’m sorry, I’ve just lost my job and we really can’t afford any of those. Sorry for wasting your time.”
- Pharmacist: “That’s okay, but this packet is damaged, and legally I can’t let you take it. Seeing as it was the last one, let me and [my name] go look in the back for some more.”
- (The pharmacist takes me out the back, where he puts three packets of name brand painkillers, four bottles of name brand cough syrup, a wheat bag for her back, a tin of formula, a packet of newborn nappies and a few of the hats the couple was looking at into a box. He hands me the box and tells me to take it out to them. I do and they both burst into tears, thanking us over and over again. They leave with huge smiles on their faces.)
- Female Customer: “Thank you again!”
- Other Customer: “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but over hear. Did you say you just lost your job at [local company]?”
- Male Customer: “Yes, I was an IT tech.”
- Other Customer: “I own [other computer store in the area], and I’m looking for a new tech. Can you start tomorrow?”
- (There were tears all round that night. A week later, the young woman brought in her beautiful daughter and a giant batch of cupcakes for the pharmacy staff. Best night at work ever!)
- Is the S.H.I.E.L.D. badge an actual shield?
- Coulson’s holding his upside down.
SPN fandom as always awake and ready to strike.
it’s 2013 and i still can’t teleport to other countries to hang out with my internet friends is this some kind of joke
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN SUPERNATURAL
IS WHEN THEY SHOW DEAN AND CAS SHARING THESE AWKWARD “WHAT THE HELL’S GOING ON BETWEEN US” MOMENTS
AND THEN THEY CUT TO SAM
And if something tries to bust in…?
Let’s say John taught him wrong.
But Dean is teaching well:
DON’T COME HERE WITH YOUR PERFECT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT GO AWAY
HE SAID THAT’S MY MAN NOT THAT’S MY BOY
YOU MADE IT WORSE NO PLEASE STOP
IMAGE: You can’t save people you can only love them - Anaïs Nin
Walt Disney’s original three admiring Cinderella’s dress, for Anonymous!
30,000 feet above Arizona. What a weird and beautiful planet.
#there aren’t a lot of heroes or villains that we’ve seen fight enough times to understand their styles and moves#besides dean sam and castiel#but castiel#he will do literally anything#his fighting style is basically unpredictable and entirely no holds barred#he will fight with anything he has on hand and anything in the room#powered or powerless or leaking grace from his gut#he will fight until there’s nothing fucking left#and then he will scrape that together and fight with that#every villain that gets in a room with him ought to be fucking terrified (via robotmango)
Reblogging again for commentary.